Online Ordering, RGA, and Shipping Details
Essexbrownell.com online ordering is only available to customers within the United States. If you have an in placing an order to an international address please contact the Essex Brownell sales team at 800.774.4643.
Visit our Contact Us page for phone and email contact details for support regarding the following topics:
- Setting Up a new Business Account with Essex Brownell
- Order Changes
- Questions Related to Price, Quantity or Freight Charges
RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) - Damaged in Transit
If Shipped via UPS / FedEx Parcel
- Note if prepaid or collect.
- Provide copy of pack list, also include a picture of the product.
If Shipped by LTL
If collect – Customer’s chosen carrier
- Customer to file claim with their carrier, no Essex Brownell intervention.
If prepaid – Carrier chosen by Essex Brownell
- Essex Brownell policy is to refuse a damaged shipment, customer to advise Essex Brownell of refusal with signed copy of BOL (Bill of Lading).
- If shipment has been accepted with damage; signed copy of BOL (Bill of Lading) with noted damage, picture of damage.
- Essex Brownell must be made aware immediately of the damage.
RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) - Incorrect Material / Defective Material
Provide pictures, BOL (Bill of Lading), pack list, invoice to identify material.
- Wrong material received.
- Material does not meet spec, size, color, etc.
- Specify exact discrepancy.